Work for Us
Acendas is an award-winning, nationally-rated top 50 travel technology company with 35 years experience delivering industry-leading corporate travel solutions, full-service meeting/incentive support and customized vacation/leisure travel planning. Its success has been built on a foundation of unmatched expertise, outstanding customer service and the latest technological innovation to enhance the travel experience. Based in Kansas City and Minneapolis, the Acendas team offers a network of dedicated professionals throughout the United States to serve every travel need. Visit Acendas at www.acendas.com and connect on LinkedIn and follow on social media platforms @acendascorp, and https://www.facebook.com/acendascorporate.Contact Sheryl Atherton, Director, Human Resources to inquire about our employment opportunities. Call Sheryl at 913-671-7700, ext 3007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Service Desk
Job Summary: Responsibilities include support and maintenance of various IT infrastructures including Microsoft Windows Desktop, Active Directory, Office 365 Admin, and Google Admin. Demonstrate growing networking and technical skills and proficiency with the implementation and support of Microsoft solutions. Utilize strong customer service and communication skills. This position is primarily phone support with some onsite duties. May require some minimal after-hours work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and maintaining workstation performance.
- Performs workstation imaging and application installations.
- Improves overall client support by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Assists in the documentation of procedures used within the Information Technology department.
- Performs administration tasks and upgrades to various software.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Records and tracks all user incidents through closure in the ticketing system.
- Ensures work areas, including server room and storage areas, are kept clean and organized.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Experience in using PC and peripheral hardware required.
- Prior information technology or systems administration experience preferred.
- LAN and VPN knowledge preferred.
- Proficient with Window 10 administration, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite applications.
- Familiarity with telephone, office environments and typical services provided in an office environment with a remote workforce.
Program Manager – Kansas City
Job Summary: The responsibility of the Program Manager is to drive client profitability, retention of accounts and grow the number of Acendas services provided to the client. The Program Manager will manage a portfolio of $20-30 Million in annual air volume for Midwest Accounts. As the primary contact for new and existing Midwest accounts, this position is responsible for customer retention, service, product expansion, implementation and customer support. This will be achieved through strategic analysis and the ability to build strong client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure client’s retention with Acendas by exceeding client expectations in every interaction with the program manager.
- Develop and execute a travel cost management business plan detailing objectives, strategies and measurable targets.
- Understand client growth opportunities, technology products and ensure clients have working knowledge of capabilities.
- Provide formal reviews of the client’s travel program by conducting periodic Business Reviews, new account implementation process, participate in sales presentations to describe program management process, and assist in bid process for preferred vendors when requested.
- Be an active contributing member at meetings with Teams to keep them abreast of client accounts and any information which is likely to impact (either positively or negatively) on Acendas.
- Share information with fellow Program Managers and other departments to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management. • Contribute to the development and maintenance of office systems and processes associated with accounts. Ensure that all client account information is current so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file within our CRM System.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- College degree.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of similar Program Management experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google email software.